Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blast

The last few days have been full of confused communication and smiling at strangers. If you want to know more about that you'll have to be a friend who talks to me in person, because I can't talk about it here. I'm totally freaked out and strangely optimistic. We'll see if that stays.

I'm listening to a playlist I created called "belly songs" because they do a certain thing to my belly that can be compared to riding a roller coaster, or walking close to a high ledge. Here is the playlist, because my discretion and my energy level can't give you anything but awesome music.

1. Love Reign O'er Me - The Who
2. Baba O'Reilly - The Who
3. Radio - Alkaline Trio
4. Pride (In The Name Of Love) - U2
5. Can't Find My Way Home - Blind Faith

There are more, but I'll post them another time I'm hurting for content. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive