Monday, September 15, 2008

I Heart The Gilmore Girls (The Sneeze That Came Back)

I like to keep the TV on while I do stuff - fold laundry, do homework, write freelance articles, rest, and more! I like it for background. Sometimes I put movies on, sometimes I put on TV shows on DVD (have I mentioned my obsession with Buffy the Vampire Slayer?), sometimes I watch cable. The thing is, I don't usually watch it. Most of the time I like for it to be something familiar that I know so well that I don't really NEED to pay attention to it. So what's the point, right? Comfort, folks. It's just for comfort and company.

So, since I can't watch Buffy, Angel, or Firefly ALL the time, I recently watched the first season of House, and dove right into the second season when all of the sudden I realized that I was alternately convincing myself that I did, and then rationally did not, have all the wacky diseases the patients on House had. I asked my mom if I could borrow the first season of The Gilmore Girls, because she sure does like it and I've liked the episodes I've seen so far.

Well, I love it. I don't care what you say. The characters are wonderful, the dialog is awesome, and it's just a feel-good kind of show. I recommend that you pick it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive